GIFTED30 - ZERO MONTH TRAINING INFORMATION
Zero month will ensure that all our learners are on par with the academic areas, learning style, the delivery and pace of the syllabus and importantly are inducted to the new teaching environment. The Hostel conditions will also test the resilience of the individual and ensure that the student has the necessary personal, emotional and educational characteristics to sustain the intensive two year G30 programme.
1. Gifted 30 is a hostel/residential programme which for two years;
2. Intensive training will be provided to students during zero month training
period, witha particular focus on Science streams;
3. Students will have to fully comply and adhere to the rules and regulations of
4. Students will not be allowed to go home during zero month training period or
duringregular coaching classes once regular school / coaching starts;
5. For Zero month period students will bring their own mattresses, pillow, bed
sheets and any other personal items required during their stay;
6. Students will be provided all necessary study material/s during and post Zero
7. All selected students along with their parents are requested to report on their respective locations ( Girls at Bharuch and Boys at Surat ) on 8 th May 2016 ( Sunday ). Reporting time is 10.00 a.m. Sharp. Management will offer briefing
tostudents and parents about the programme, hostel policies, studies to be covered
during Zero month period.;
8. In order not to distract students from their study Smart Phones are not be
allowed.For ease of communication with family only simple phones will be allowed.Also
simple phones will be deposited in the office once students return from
9. Documents to be submitted at the time of Registration:-
A) Two passport size photo graph of student;
B) Two passport size photos of Parents/guardian;
C) Identity proof / Address Proof for student / parents;
D) Original Income certificate ( For Scholarship purpose ) ;
10. During zero month training students will be enlightened about basic
11. The Gifted 30 programme will be providing the following :
School fees, Transportation expenses, books and stationery, food, accommodation, tuition fees, examination fees etc,. The annual expenditure per learner is between Rs 150,000 to 175,000 per annum ( Rs 300,000 to 350,000 over two years duration of the programme) .
Considering all the costs mentioned above the families that have financial means will have to make a monetary contribution to the aforementioned annual cost.
The charging policy will be as follows:
Parental contribution to costs are defined by the trustees as a percentage of the overall costs. An agreement to place a child on the G30 programme includes an acceptance, by the parent/guardian or carer, of the responsibility for paying 15% fees, and a signed Agreement to be in place. The aim of this is to ensure that families fully commit to the placement offered in a short timescale. 85% of expenditure (of coaching, transport, books, school fee etc) is free for every selected student but 15% for food related costs will be charged from financially able parents. But for those that may qualify for financial waiver and or other support the G30 programme it will be a 100% funded program. For this parents need to bring their income certificate and case to case basis decisions will be taken on the day of arrival after discussion between parents and donors/trustees.
Upon commencing the G30 and you wish to withdraw your child from the project without reasonable cause, then any fees will not be returned.
12. A formal Agreement will be signed by the parents/guardians and G30 promoters
toensure that we have an agreement in place for the two tenure of the project.
This will include compliance to the house rules, commitment to learning and ethical values
ofthe promoters and donors. We reserve the right to refuse people or to remove people from the hostel
13. Complete course for Zero month period will be provided to students on May 8th in order for parent and students to know the kind of study and training students would be undergoing.
14. Wish you ALL THE BEST for your great future in GIFTED 30.